Our Sports Masks are designed to protect. One size fits all with adjustable straps. This lightweight and breathable mask is highly durable, skin-friendly, hypoallergenic, and face sculpting.
Dimensions: 6.29" x 10.23"
Weight: 20 oz
- Reusable & Washable
- 100% Cotton
- Double Layer Construction with smart antibacterial, washable fabric
- High-stretch earloops for snug, comfortable fit
- Function: Anti-Fog, Anti-Pollution, Anti-Pollen, Anti-Dust, Anti-Saliva
- Masks can withstand temperatures of up to 266° F
- Adjustable Ear Loop, Tie-on
- All orders ship from our USA fulfillment center. Most shipments arrive in 3-5 days.
- Expedited shipping is available.
- All orders from Blue Bear Protection come with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied with your order, we will provide a full refund or send a replacement to you, free of charge.
- Got questions about this product? Contact us. We're here to help.
Disclaimer: Blue Bear Protection face masks are not intended for use as medical masks or for particulate filtration. This product is strictly for use by the general public to help stop the spread of disease. Face masks do not provide liquid barrier protection and should not be used in any setting where significant exposure to liquid, bodily, or other hazardous fluids may be expected. Do not use masks in the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas. Please continue to follow governmental guidelines and orders regarding face mask use and other safety measures during the COVID-19 pandemic.
These mask are the best I've found. fit well and are light weight on your face. I have told everyone about them
I bought the pink ones and love them. They are my new favorites for the gym or elsewhere.
Blue Bear Sports Mask XL
Fits nicely and is super comfortable. Easy to wear during my work shifts.
I purchased a single XL mask for my husband originally, just to check it out for size and comfort. This is officially the Only mask that fits him correctly. After the first one was a hit, I Had to purchase 3 more! Thanks, Blue Bear!