* Due to unprecedented demand due to the COVID-19 crisis, we are offering an immediate 20% discount on Makrite N95 products for Nursing Homes and Elderly Care Facilities *
• PERFECT PROTECTION—This FDA/NIOSH approved N95 disposable respirator mask from Makrite Industries Inc. is a testament to the quality and reliability of personal protective equipment (NIOSH Approval Number: TC-84A-5411). FDA 510(K): K020474 It provides at least 95% filtration efficiency and reliable breathing protection against aerosols free of oil and/or non-volatile liquid particles.
• EASY TO BREATH—Our premium filter material provides extremely low breathing resistance and full protection to the wearer for at least 8 hours.
• EXCELLENT FIT—The adjustable nosepiece is made of durable aluminum and can be shaped easily along your nose bridge to prevent leakage and eyewear fogging. The high elasticity head-straps ensure a tight and secure seal.
• SOFT & COMFORTABLE—The softness of the surface material gives you a first class experience, and the inner urethane foam gives greater comfort to those who wear it throughout the day.
• USE FOR—Medical Setting Personal Protection, Construction, Home Improvement, Cleaning, Mowing, Gardening, and DIY Projects.
According to FDA safety regulations during COVID-19, we are unable to accept returns on NIOSH and FDA approved N95s. We do, however, guarantee the product against any defects.