The Makrite 9500 N95 Mask provides at least 95% filtration efficiency and reliable breathing protection against aerosols free of oil and/or non-volatile liquid particles.
• PERFECT PROTECTION—This FDA/NIOSH approved N95 disposable respirator mask from Makrite Industries Inc. is a testament to the quality and reliability of personal protective equipment. (NIOSH Approval Number: TC-84A-5411). FDA 510(K): K020474
• EASY TO BREATH—Our premium filter material provides extremely low breathing resistance and full protection to the wearer for at least 8 hours.
• EXCELLENT FIT—The adjustable nosepiece is made of durable aluminum and can be shaped easily along your nose bridge to prevent leakage and eyewear fogging. The high elasticity head-straps ensure a tight and secure seal.
• SOFT & COMFORTABLE—The softness of the surface material gives you a first-class experience, and the inner urethane foam gives greater comfort to those who wear it throughout the day.
• USE FOR—Medical Setting Personal Protection, Construction, Home Improvement, Cleaning, Mowing, Gardening, and DIY Projects.
According to FDA safety regulations during COVID-19, we are unable to accept returns on NIOSH and FDA approved N95s. We do, however, guarantee the product against any defects.
I used these for a plane trip, and they were awesome. I am accustomed to use KN95 masks, and the difference is day and night. These N95 masks are so much better: They are rigid, and they stay put on your face without needing to re-adjust over and over.
Excellent masks. Great fit
I am someone who uses a wheelchair due to a spinal cord injury, which compromises my immune system as well as breathing. These masks have done the job that they are meant to do for me and my caregivers. The fit is good, and the quality of the material is as well.
As usual a great product and prompt delivery by Blue Bear Protection