FDA Authorized, non-invasive, and easy to use, the iHealth COVID-19 Antigen Home Rapid Self-Test is an effective antigen test, used for home use or point-of-care testing, to determine active covid-19 infection in a patient. An individual with or without symptoms, may it be a 2-year-old child or a full-grown adult, can easily be tested and get accurate results in just 15 minutes.
Simple and Efficient: This COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test was made by iHealth to quickly detect Sars-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigen in a person, following only 4 simple steps of testing. Using the included highly-absorbent nasal swab, the specimen can be obtained by brushing 5 times against the inner wall of both nostrils of a patient. You can effectively get a sample just by inserting 1/2 to 3/4-inch of the swab inside the nose since this test kit promotes optimal comfort for the user.
The specimen is then mixed with the solution inside the tube, thoroughly mixing 15 times to make sure that all the samples collected are incorporated with the buffer solution. Simply put 3 drops of the solution in the sample well of the kit’s COVID-19 test card, and wait for 15 minutes. Fast and precise results can help individuals and healthcare professionals be aware of the situation, which can greatly help in proper diagnosis and action.
Quick & Accurate Result: Results will automatically appear on the stick after a few minutes, and you can determine its meaning based on the result reference guide in the kit. A solo horizontal mark on the "C" (control) area depicts that you have a negative result. A positive result shows two marks for the "C" and "T" (test) zones. Invalid results show no lines on the stick or incomplete lines.
FDA Disclaimer: This swab test kit is not FDA cleared or approved, but only authorized under an Emergency Use Authorization for home use or point of care use. It is authorized for the rapid detection of proteins from SARS-CoV-2 and not for any other viruses or pathogens. The emergency use of this product is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of in vitro diagnostics for the detection and/or diagnosis of COVID-19 under Section 564(b)(1) of the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1), unless the declaration is terminated or authorization is revoked sooner.
- FDA emergency use authorized
- Highly-absorbent nasal swab
- Results ready in 15 minutes
- Detect current and new covid variants
- For ages 2 and above
- Easy to use with zero discomfort
- Double-cap security design
- Easy-to-understand results
- Correctly identifies 94.3% of positive specimens and 98.1% of negative specimens.
Blue Bear Protection is dedicated to shipping your products quickly and efficiently.
- ALL of our products ship directly from the USA
- Most orders will arrive in 3-5 days, however due to the current COVID-19 crisis, some customers may experience delays, please be patient
- We offer expedited 2-Day shipping via UPS, DHL and USPS, depending on your location
- We currently only ship to the United States, we will be shipping internationally shortly, please stay tuned
- Shipping times are calculated once the order has been fulfilled, not once the order has been placed
- Orders placed before 12 PM EST will ship the same day, orders placed after 12 PM EST will ship the following day
- Orders placed on Friday after 12 PM EST will ship the following Monday
If you have any questions about your order, please reach out to our friendly customer service team here.
Blue Bear Protection is here to help keep all of your bears safe. All orders from Blue Bear Protection come with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied with your order, please fill out the form below within 30 days of receiving your order we will provide a full refund or send a replacement to you, free of charge.