Blue Bear Personal Protection Products
Welcome to your Blue Bear Protection Reorder Page. We have worked with Highmark to provide you with the best pricing available for you to easily stay ahead of your PPE needs.
If you would like to place an order via Purchase Order, please contact Todd Camhe - firstname.lastname@example.org
HIGHMARK ORIGINAL KIT ITEMS
The following items are available to you at their wholesale cost, so can always have enough on hand.
We think you will love these!
The following items were not included in your original product set but they are now available to you at a discounted rate!
Frequently asked questions
WHAT IS BLUE BEAR PROTECTION?
We thought you might ask. Blue Bear Protection provides high quality PPE products at reasonable prices, so that everyone can afford to feel safe. We are an American company, but with deep roots in design & manufacturing across the globe. We leverage this expertise to manufacture and source the safest possible products, which offer the highest standards of protection. We wish to become the world’s most trusted brand in the PPE space.
WHERE ARE YOUR PRODUCTS MADE?
Our masks are manufactured in China under strict guidance and quality control regulations. Blue Bear personally visits each and every factory we buy from to verify USA Rated compliance at each step to ensure quality. Additionally, we personally examine all product credentials including FDA/EPA certificates, if applicable and we stand behind the quality of the products we provide.
HOW WILL MY PRODUCTS BE SHIPPED?
As part of an exclusive partnership, Blue Bear Protection will arrange delivery via local courier to ensure your order is delivered promptly. You will receive tracking information via email once confirmed to track your shipments.
- Made to the highest non-medical standards
- Superior Protection
- Lightweight & Breathable
- Mask is durable, hypoallergenic, & gentle on the skin
- Slim fit
- Measurements: 9.84” x 4.92”
- Materials: High quality polyester / cotton fabric blend
- Standard: FZ/T 73049-2014
- Color: Blue
- Our Face Shields meet ANSI safety standards
- Our Face Shields comply with FDA 21 CFR Regulation 177.1630
- Face shields are considered Class I medical devices that are exempt from Food and Drug Administration standards
- Made of durable Acrylic and PET materials. Comes with comfort fit acrylic glasses that can fit over most eyeglasses
- Washable using water and a lint free cloth, recommended cleaning using alcohol and lint free cloth
- Anti-Fog: The material and open space on top prevents fog from forming and allows for maximum visibility
- Replaceable and cleanable: The shield can be easily cleaned or replaced as needed
- Thin, ultra-light, flexible, high optical clarity, does not affect central or peripheral vision
- Unisex fit
- Dimensions: 13" wide by 5.5" tall
- Instructions for use:
- Sanitize hands prior to handling components
- Snap the headband tabs into their respective holes on the Face Shield
- Attach the straps to the headband by looping the strap slot over the hooks on either side of the headband
- Ensure that straps are oriented in order to fasten to one another
- Place the face shield around the head such that there is coverage of the eyes, nose, ears, and mouth
- Active Ingredients: 70% Alcohol (Antiseptic)
- Inactive Ingredients: Acrylate copolymer, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, aminomethyl propanol, fragrance, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, isopropyl alcohol, tocopheryl acetate
- Made in the USA
- Uses: Hand Sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap & water are not available.
- Warnings: For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
- Do not use: on children less than 2 months of age
- Do not use: on open skin wounds
- When using this product: keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.
- Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- Store between 59-86F
- Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 104F
- Pack Size: 20 wipes per pack
- Sheet Size: 6.29" x 7"
- Material: Cloth
- Active Ingredient: Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13% w/w
- Inactive Ingredients: Benzoic Acid, C12-15 Pareth-12, Dehydroacetic Acid, Fragrance, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Purified Water, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Purpose: Sanitizing Wipes
- Manufactured in Turkey