Ultraviolet Light Sanitizing Wand
- Shipping & Returns
- Contact Us
Remove bacteria, viruses and other micro-organisms in seconds and keep your entire home safe.
Our Ultraviolet Light Sanitizing Wands ship from the USA and come with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee -- if you are not satisfied, we will refund or replace your order.
Harmful germs and bacteria are everywhere -- from the packages you receive in the mail to the groceries you bring home. Stop worrying about making a mess by spraying everything in your house down with disinfectants and let the UV-C Wand disinfect for you.
Unlike disinfectant sprays and wipes, the UV-C Wand is safe for us on everything from your eyeglasses and electronics to your cutting board and cutlery. Easy to store in your purse, backpack or carry-on luggage. No matter where you go, you will have added peace of mind knowing you're always ready to sanitize.
- Remove bacteria, viruses and other micro-organisms
- Safety-shut off feature
- Push button operation
- Batteries not included
- Dimensions: 1.6" x 10.5" x 1.4"
- Weight: 4.79 oz
- Wavelength: 253nm (Effective UV-C 240-280nm)
- 4 AA Batteries (required)
- All orders ship from our USA fulfillment center. Most shipments arrive in 3-5 days.
- Expedited shipping is available.
- Shipping is FREE for orders over $45.
- All orders from Blue Bear Protection come with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied with your order, we will provide a full refund or send a replacement to you, free of charge.
- Got questions about this product? Contact us. We're here to help.
It def works in terms of lighting up, however there is auto timer or sensor to let you know whether or not something has fully been sanitized; just stays on. Maybe it’s possible that I just received a defective one.
Light wet and easy to use.
My liver transplant son loves it! Took it to college this year to "wand" the piano keys before he plays. My only complaint is its a bit overpriced, I've found cheaper but he's happy with it
It is easy to use once you figure out how to open up the battery case.
It works as provided in its ads. Just worried about proof that it does kill viruses.